Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels

Options
  • 11-12-2008 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

Christmas do on saturday night, so going to stay over - torn between the Sligo City Hotel, on Quay St. or The Glasshouse.

Can anyone speak in favour (or against) either?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

The Glasshouse. No contest. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

clarence!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

frag420 wrote: »
    clarence!!

Off topic!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Im of twix at the moment....

but i love topics............creamy chocolate, hazelnuts, nougat, caramel. easily the king of chocolate bars.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

if they are anywhere near the same price easily glasshouse, if you plan on wrecking the room go to the city hotel, they won't notice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Haha - there's about €40 in the difference, I'm gonna be twisted so probably not going to notice. (Is it that bad?!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

The Glasshouse is a great hotel; I have recommended it to loads of people from outside Sligo and they all were very impressed.
    The City Hotel isn't too bad - especially if you are only going to be showering/sleeping. Also, the hotel bar was great craic the last night/morning I was there.

Advertisement