Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Voyager 2110 firewall settings

Options
  • 11-12-2008 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to turn down the Firewall on the Routher so that I can play on xbox live. I keep getting a message on the xbox saying that my Firewall is set to strict or something so I want to lower it if that's possible.

I've looked through all the menus on the Voysger config page and there is not one mention on the firewall at all.

Anyone with any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 xgi365

im...LOST wrote: »
    I'm trying to turn down the Firewall on the Routher so that I can play on xbox live. I keep getting a message on the xbox saying that my Firewall is set to strict or something so I want to lower it if that's possible.

I've looked through all the menus on the Voysger config page and there is not one mention on the firewall at all.

Anyone with any ideas?
    You need to set your IP on your xbox to manual and open ports on that IP on the virtual server page (port forwarding)
    TCP 3074
    UDP 88
    UDP 3074
    http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/BT/Voyager2110/Xbox_Live_360.htm

Advertisement