Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa/Pro Evo on PS2

Options
  • 11-12-2008 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,883 ✭✭✭✭

Okay, so we were given a free PS2. Now I want to get a soccer game.
    The last one I had was Fifa '98(the one with Becks on the front) on PS1. I was 9 back then and didn't know any different bar the fact that I loved it! Most of the other threads deal with PS3 and Xbox 360...so let's keep this thread to PS2 only.

I haven't had a soccer game since that so now I'm debating between Fifa 09 or Pro Evo 09. I heard that Pro Evo has no champions league mode on PS2, that's a -1 already for it. However, my friend swears by Pro Evo and keeps telling me that it kicks Fifa's ass. But I have been reading that last years Pro Evo was poor and that Fifa is finally getting it's act together.

So, who here has played both of these on PS2 and which one would you recommend?

I appreciate yer help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Man get Pro but try not get annoyed with it early cos unlike fifa you cant just turn it on and win. Start at top player too its more entertaining that way

• Registered Users Posts: 31,883 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

It'd be nice to have a challenge...
    I used to win 30-0 with Fifa '98(I know that's a long time ago but still...).
    Thanks Iang!

Advertisement