Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"New" shop across from the old arcade

Options
  • 11-12-2008 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

Across there from compustore/Quinns down james street. They sell bongs etc, just a wacky shop ;)

Has anyone purchased a rifle from there and are they powerful etc? was looking at them today but dont wana risk the money if there only close to a kiddies toy.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Supra lover 87

Id buy the pelet guns online there cheaper them guns are allright but you can get more powerfull online for the same price airsoft ireland is a good website for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

nuxxx wrote: »
    Across there from compustore/Quinns down james street. They sell bongs etc, just a wacky shop ;)

How many stores like that does Kilkenny need? There's the Hemporium on Kieran's Street and there is another one on Dean Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

That place has been around long before the hemporium. They used to be across the street from where they are now, upstairs above what was Wigoder's I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

They aren't a headshop. They do sell bongs but for the most part they sell tacky novelty gifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I bought a few novelty gifts in there since it opened. I have a particular fondness towards the 'Kung Fu mouse/hamster'. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement