Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tongue piercing!

• 11-12-2008 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

confused.gifCan anyone please tell me the legal age for tongue piercings!!!im 16,17 in january and i want my tongue pierced soooo badly i have looked up places that are good,clean and comfortable to pierce it!and i no how to look after it!i am very mature for my age and my parents feel that i wont look after it but to be honest i dont think they realise HOW mature i am!!!and they also have an idea in there head that it looks discusting but i am DEAD SET on getting it done and they wont set aside time for us to talk about it!and i want to have it done pretty soon because ive wanted this done for 2 years!i also know that alot on pain and swelling is involved and i am willing to put up with that as i had to with my belly button!(evan though the tongue would be MUCH more sore!!!

please help me so that i can prove to them that i am legal to have it pierced but i would not get it done without there consent as i dont feel it to be respectful of there wishes!(god i sound so poshbiggrin.gif)

cool.giftanxtongue.gif

hehe i already wrote this is parenting :rolleyes: made a mess of things haha

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Christ my head hurts after reading 9 pages of ****e!!!

muireann =] your question was answered on page 1 of this thread.Why you kept it going beyond that is just nuts.

If you want a question answered about body mods feel free to ask but please dont keep a thread going like this again by arguing with the regulars who are quite knowledgeable in this area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Hmm, I go out on the lash and all hell breaks loose. Cleaning up was fun, really, i love spending my friday afternoons reading and deleting abusive posts.

The large majority of you were picking on this young girl. I know her posts weren't the most polite in some cases but I believe the amount of abuse she received was unfair, unwarranted and out of order. She was backed into a corner and really had no option but to fight fire with fire.

The phrase jumping on bandwagons comes to mind. I would have expected the more mature and regular posters here to just report the post, walk away and clean your hands of it (as some people did)

Anyway, I won't continue giving out, but I am disappointed in a lot of the posters reactions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Just to add a final bit more.

If this happens again, I will sort it and dole out bans. I don't wanna but I will.

The original thread didn't reflect well on the forum here. Made it out to be a nasty mean place and this isn't what we are about.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement