Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eeeek

Options
  • 11-12-2008 10:41pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭

So there we were, out on a little walk round the estate, talking away, and she says to me she's ready to be engaged. I have thought about it, and am planning it. She's away to Thailand on Christmas eve, for 3 weeks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

So I says to Mabel, I says.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

That's nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

beertons wrote: »
    So there we were, out on a little walk round the estate, talking away, and she says to me she's ready to be engaged. I have thought about it, and am planning it. She's away to Thailand on Christmas eve, for 3 weeks.

There's a Personal Issues forum, a Weddings & Marriage forum and a Travel forum. Any of these would probably be more suitable than tLL tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

beertons wrote: »
    So she told you that she's ready to be engaged and now she's heading over to Thailand for three weeks? Bad news buddy. It's not you that she's getting engaged to. She was saying goodbye.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Just thinking out loud by putting this here. Maybe someone will write something that I hadn't thought of. (Thanks Silverfish, I shuddered when I read that). I do want to propose/marry, I thought I had a little more time though.

• Advertisement

g'em wrote: »
    There's a Personal Issues forum, a Weddings & Marriage forum and a Travel forum. Any of these would probably be more suitable than tLL tbh.

Hey g'em, any chamce you'd move it so?

Pighead wrote: »
    So she told you that she's ready to be engaged and now she's heading over to Thailand for three weeks? Bad news buddy. It's not you that she's getting engaged to. She was saying goodbye.

Thailand was planned before me. She likes to travel. Not everyone breaks up with someone by heading off to Asia man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

beertons wrote:
    Hey g'em, any chamce you'd move it so?

That depends: are you freaking out about getting engaged, freaking out about how to get engaged or freaking out about what shots your possibly-might-be-your-fiance-if-you're-not-too-freaked-out OH should get to go to Thailand?

I think it might be best to choose an appropriate forum and start anew tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement