Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old RSA Advert! Possibly the first one!

• 11-12-2008 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

hey just wondering if any one out there knows the artist and song name from what must have been one of the earliest RSA ads! /i remember the line "and there's nowhere I'd rather be" and it was a guy paying soccer then had a few drinks and on the way back flipped the car then it went trough a fence and hit a kid!!! much help please :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 skybluejay

That's 'Man of the World' by Fleetwood Mac. Nice song isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 micdaws

its fantastic :) thanks a million for the info! is there some way i can rate your advice r suming? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

micdaws wrote: »
    its fantastic :) thanks a million for the info! is there some way i can rate your advice r suming? :)
    Click the post_thanks.gif in the bottom right of his post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 skybluejay

Glad to be of help! *Her* post actually ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 micdaws

awhh well your lovely thanks a million :D emmmm i cant see that thumbs up button anywhere! my bro works off windows and you can see it on his account! must be suming to do with working on OS X for mac! :S sowi don't seem to be able to rate :S

• Advertisement
Advertisement