Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 Poker Aims - We really mean it this time

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

Was just thinking of putting down my goals for 2010 when I remembered I had for 2009.
    Not much green going on there :rolleyes:
    jimbling wrote: »

Poker Ambitions for 2009:

Quit MTTs
    Fail, but I did cut down... still not winning any though
    Re-Educate myself
    Somewhat successful
    Get back into the Cash game. Start on .50/1 with a BR of 5k. Work from there. Try to adhere to relatively strict BR management.
    Successful - I started at .25/.50 moved up to .50/1. I broke for a few months in the middle of the year, only played approx 150k hands.
    After 3/4 months get some coaching.
    Fail
    Beating 1/2NL by year end.
    Fail
    Try not to take too many shots at 5/10 until I'm ready :rolleyes:
    Success, although did take a pot shot at 2/4 on Christmas day which worked out pretty well for me

Non-Poker Ambitions for 2009:
    Get my company through this very rough patch and come out the other side shinning bright.
    Fail, still struggling
    Achieve the company projections for 2009 in order to get my big fat bonus :D
    First half:Success Second half: Fail
    Give up smoking
    Fail, although have since start of 2010
    Stop spending frivolously on stuff I never use.
    Fail
    Shave my Head
    Success
    Get a soapy massage sandwich when I'm in Bangkok.
    Fail
    Make more use of my harley which has just sat out the back for an entire year.
    Fail, didn't even start it.
    Try not to crash my car

Advertisement