Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frank Mir lifts the veil on the Ultimate Fighter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Cant read this in work. can someone paste pls.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Killme00 wrote: »
    Cant read this in work. can someone paste pls.

It is a video link with no written recap or story Im afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Its a video you need to watch , maybe check youtube?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Thought he made some valid points there and came across pretty well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Frank has a 16 year old son?!

EDIT: Oh, it's his wife's son, Frank has adopted him

• Advertisement

Fair play to him. Comes accross better there than he did on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

Fair play to him. Comes accross better there than he did on the show.

I agree he came across very very well there, good little clip thanks mark !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

"It's reality tv but it's not real"

Sums up reality tv really. I'm fed up of that Leben/Browning kinda s,hite. Mir said some good things there , deadly interview, cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

He's a clown. He gets onto Roli questioning his black belt - trying to belittle him in front of a group of guys, and hands out a black belt HIMSELF to one of his students after only 2 years of training. Lost alot of respect for him during the taping. Reality TV or not - He said what he said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Well that chap did seem to have a fairly long winding very confusing story as to where he got his belt like. A simple answer "I got my belt from X" would've done. I'd imagine it's fairly normal for these guys to talk about where they got their black belts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

It doesn't matter. I saw the video for his black belt promotion. Roli is without a doubt a BJJ black belt. Not only is he a BJJ black belt, but a Gracie Barra BJJ black belt. For Mir to try and belittle him for it, when he's giving out black belts to people with only 2 years of training is ironic and moronic.

Advertisement