Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berbatov doubtful for Spurs clash

Options
  • 12-12-2008 8:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

i think he knows he's in for a rough time from the fans, doubtful my arse he looked ok to me on weds night match, the guy is a coward, walks out on the club that made him his name in the priemership, and he has not got the balls to come back for a match....:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,613 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

j.griff wrote: »
    i think he knows he's in for a rough time from the fans, doubtful my arse he looked ok to me on weds night match, the guy is a coward, walks out on the club that made him his name in the priemership, and he has not got the balls to come back for a match....:mad:

He didn't play on wednesday (wasn't even a sub) - how could you tell if he was fit or not?

Anyway - i reckon he'll be on the bench at least, though a fitness test would prove useless for the lazy git.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭j.griff

sorry i'm getting my days mixed up i meant the weekend with sunderland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Yeah I'd be very surprised to see him play. He'll get booed from start to finish and I wonder if he will have ever had that before as he's never really pissed any other teams off. Even if he does play I wonder how he'll react to the atmosphere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Rosedale6

Dont think he will start the match to be fair. There's a few of the Man u players out for this game, will be a hard game for us away.

Yeah I'm really interested to see how both teams are going to fare. Spurs are on a high after a great result last weekend and are playing at home against Man U, which should hopefully spur (:pac:) the players on that little bit more. Utd are missing a few key players so it's going to be very interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

j.griff wrote: »
    sorry i'm getting my days mixed up i meant the weekend with sunderland.

he didn't move for 90 minutes, how could you tell?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

He's chicken..:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Sure he couldn't handle the reception when he was still playing for us!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

A hard earned point gained today, well done to the players for getting stuck in.Gomes was great, what a save from the free kick, zokora was very good today also, i'm well happy with a point from this game.:):)

What a great result and performance. Zok, Daws, BAE, and Gomes were all great. Modric, except for 15 minutes after the start of the second half, was class too. COYS :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Dimitar f*cking who?

Advertisement