Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car broken down on outside lane of m50

Options
  • 12-12-2008 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭

Hi, this morning about 0630 I was travelling southbound on M50. I had a weird feeling and thought something bad was going to happen. Anyway this is what occurred.

Just before the N4 turnoff, I noticed a car on the outside lane with its right indicator on.
    That is what I thought as there were a few lorries ahead of me and I could not see very well, anyway it looked like it had stopped so I pulled over to middle lane, don't know why I did that but maybe the thought moments earlier freaked me out, then suddenly the car in front swerved and the one ahead of it too. I went into auto pilot and quickly checked mirrors and moved into slow lane. Phew, it was a close one but I could have easily hit the car in front, and I am not a tailgater, nobody crashed, and I still do not know what caused it.
    I am assuming that the car was broken down in outside lane, but cannot be sure.
    It woke me up I tell ya!!!

Did anyone else see the car?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,324 ✭✭✭✭Esel

The two drivers in front of you did anyway! :D

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement