Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snyper for ladies lounge mod.. Aka 'snyper save the kids' Offichul ssf appeal thread

Options
  • 12-12-2008 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, its like this, the head vaginas in the ladies lounge in association with supreme overloard DeVore have agreed that if 1000 is donated to the santa strike force, donations marked 'snyper for ll', i will be a moderator of the ladies lounge for 1 epic week.

im donating 100 euro to get the ball rolling today.

closing date for donations is 17th december.

help snyper help the kids
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I donated to this during the last thread but didn't mark it "snyper for ll". I mentioned your name in it alright though, and that it was for your mod-thingy-fund, hope it'll be counted anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

snyper wrote: »
    the head vaginas in the ladies lounge
    Would that make you the little pussy?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

It will be counted unfortunately, anything with snypers name attached will go towards the final total.

Think we should rename him for his week stint, if he raises the dosh! Plus one of us is vaginaless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Would it not be funnier if Snyper were made mod of the Clearisil and hormones forum or is that just asking for too much trouble?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Would it not be funnier if Snyper were made mod of the Clearisil and hormones forum or is that just asking for too much trouble?

Please think of the children!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

How much would it cost to make Snyper an Admin for the week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

... or maybe make him "Community Relations Manager" for the week!!! We could look at it as an extended interview ... (Snyper is out of work at the moment and I'm assuming he'd be interested?)

Now that I'd pay for!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Whats the paypal address?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Click on this button

[ssf].[/ssf]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Sully wrote: »
    Whats the paypal address?

See here for instructions. :)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Ill contribute if he waxes his legs as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Already put in 50 with your name attached.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Zaph wrote: »
    Please think of the children!

That is what I was thinking

Surely the younglings should be made aware of the dangers that wait them in the big bad world

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Zaph wrote: »
    Click on this button

[ssf].[/ssf]

Consider it done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Gandalf23 wrote: »
    How much would it cost to make Snyper an Admin for the week?

How much would it cose for a new forum ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

so.......as I understand it, you can't ban anyone and you don't have access to the mod forum....so.....what's the point? (apart from raising a grand for the SSF)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

You just answered your own question, teebs.

Snyper, a ton here, when I get a chance to send it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

tbh wrote: »
    so.......as I understand it, you can't ban anyone and you don't have access to the mod forum....so.....what's the point? (apart from raising a grand for the SSF)

makin children happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

no better man, snyper :) I'll throw in a few quid when I get home.

You just answered your own question, teebs.

Snyper, a ton here, when I get a chance to send it.

fair play to ya moneybags :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

snyper wrote: »
    makin children happy

Irony, thy name is snyper.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Who said he can't ban anyone, if someone deserves a ban he can ban them, he, like any other mod can't ban for sh1ts and giggles!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I threw in 50 yesterday with a further 50 to follow next week :)

Sure tis only a bit of Christmas fun anyway.

Jules wrote: »
    Who said he can't ban anyone, if someone deserves a ban he can ban them, he, like any other mod can't ban for sh1ts and giggles!

i now have an erection. Mmtanx

Irony, thy name is snyper.

Hence the idea was born

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If anyone has sent in money before they can PM me and give me the details and I'll add it to the snyper fund.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I'll d0nate my xb0x 360 {NTSC-US}+ extra access0ry stuff t0 this cause. I was selling it but w0uld like t0 see this happen. :) I reck0n abut 200 y0y0 f0r it w0uld be a fair valuati0n. Dev0re, if y0u dr0p me a PM I'll arrange dr0p 0ff 0r c0llecti0n.

Stupid butt0n t0 the left 0f P is br0ken!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I don't think he's accepting second hand stuff. I suppose though an auction or adverts ad might get the cash for it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I don't think he's accepting second hand stuff. I suppose though an auction or adverts ad might get the cash for it ?

First p0st, last item. Alth0ugh it c0uld've changed by n0w.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Stupid butt0n t0 the left 0f P is br0ken!!! :mad:

Oh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement