Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Congratulations to TV3's Apprentice winner - Brenda

Options
  • 12-12-2008 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Penny Apples Ltd. are pleased to announce that Brenda, recent winner of the:

TV3/Appleby/3 mobile/B Cullen Motor Group/ Muckross House Hotel / Garmin/ DAA/ WEEE/O’Flynn Group (the eleeeseeeaan buildling) / EA Games/ Supermacs/ Blue Cube/ Permanent TSB / Moore Street - - - - Apprentice competition winner has been awarded a new position.

According to Ms. Jackie (face like a well slapped botox arse) Wavin that considering Brenda’s incredible attributes of business, communication and leadership skills, it was important that the role the newly crowned apprentice would be given within the group would match the intensity and commitment needed to win the competition. Penny Apples Ltd. are very pleased to announce that Brenda, from 1st January 2009 will hold to position of:

Customer care / Warranty Manager for the Penny Apples Group –

Ms. Wavin advises that Brenda has already been busy scripting communications for the new role, these propaganda statements include:

• Sorry darlin’ Two years warranty then all bets are off.

• Whats goodwill?

• That orange engine light is there to remind you that you should trade in your car.

• Your breaking up – you must be on a mobile.

• Hello is an offensive word and I will not listen to such abuse on the telephone, I’m hanging up immediately.

• Not cleaning your ash tray could very well lead to a transmission failure, even though the car is two months old, you’ll have to pay for the repair.

• Everything is the dealers fault, sue them but don't say I told you.

• Hello emergency services.

We wish her every success in this challenging role.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,511 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Enlighten me, how does this relate to motors/motoring:confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Enlighten me, how does this relate to motors/motoring:confused:

QFT

• Registered Users Posts: 68,997 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The winner of The Apprentice here gets a job working in the motor trade, e.g. in Citygate Renault.

I'm not sure if that really counts as a prize in this day and age!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

That was the underlying problem with the Irish apprentice all along to be honest.

We all knew that no matter who won they were goin to end up flogging second hand Clios to 17 year old girls and their parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

The winner of The Apprentice here gets a job working in the motor trade, e.g. in Citygate Renault.

If that's a translation of the OP, thank you. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭MSporty

Most but not all the candidates on the apprentice seemed to me to be low rent sales/ marketing people who are wannabe high flyers!! :D Just putting it out there

• Registered Users Posts: 24,511 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

MYOB wrote: »

Ah i see, what a terrible "prize". Not only is it in a failing motor trade that noone has much confidence in anymore but its selling Renaults of all things!
    :DHATE THAT:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

I'd shovel sh*t out of coco clocks for 100k a year..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭afatbollix

it was a package worth 100k.. so most likly will include a car for the year and other things... i dont think she will be coming out with 100k a year in cash....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement