Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Shopping Centre Ferrybank

• 12-12-2008 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Whats the story with the big ferrybank shopping centre?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Not opening until further notice due to current climate i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Isn't there a second one going to be built over in Ferrybank? The mother was saying something about it during the week. Is this true or more Waterford whispers?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Minto wrote: »
    Isn't there a second one going to be built over in Ferrybank? The mother was saying something about it during the week. Is this true or more Waterford whispers?

Is she refering to the one built in Abbey Park? Its a retail area.. kinda. Small shops really. Other then that, she could be refering to talk about the new plan for Ferrybank that appeared in the papers a while back..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Sully wrote: »
    Is she refering to the one built in Abbey Park? Its a retail area.. kinda. Small shops really. Other then that, she could be refering to talk about the new plan for Ferrybank that appeared in the papers a while back..

Something going to be built as far as I remember. I'd say it's the second one you mentioned. Perhaps it got the go ahead in the last week or so?

Minto wrote: »
    Something going to be built as far as I remember. I'd say it's the second one you mentioned. Perhaps it got the go ahead in the last week or so?

You paid a lot of attention anyway :P I think it was brought up a good while ago here before but it hit local press again about Ferrybank residents being told about the future plan for the development of Ferrybank - im gonna stab a guess (as I only glimpsed at the article) that this talk was coming up soon?!

Sorry I cant be anymore help.. Unaware of any other development in Ferybank anyway!

• Advertisement
Advertisement