Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library Tottie

Options
  • 12-12-2008 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

2nd floor (James Joyce) for me has the best looking girls. I have spent 2 to 3 days on each floor to come to this conclusion.
    It makes the library bearable, especially where I sit; the main door entrance so I can watch them strut along.

Worst floor; engineering by quite a bit. Sorry engineers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

I must comment, I spent a few days in the UL library last week and sadly, for quality UL > UCD

Sorry UCD:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

These types of threads are weird and part of the reason online discussion boards and irc have a negative stereotype.

Still though, there almost worth it, on the off chance that someone gets a monumental schooling. For example

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

This is mildly creepy. Particularly the fact that you spent time trying to discover which floors were best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Yeah... creepy... *wanders to 2nd floor*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

BrightEyes wrote:
    2nd floor (James Joyce) for me has the best looking girls. I have spent 2 to 3 days on each floor to come to this conclusion.
    It makes the library bearable, especially where I sit; the main door entrance so I can watch them strut along.

Still though, there almost worth it, on the off chance that someone gets a monumental schooling.
    /subscribes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

i wish the same could be said for the guys on level two :D

Although I've never been, I always assumed the health sciences library would be an eye-full :pac:

i wish the same could be said for the guys on level two :D
    :(

no offence intended!!!!!

no offence intended!!!!!
    It's ok. Your post made me feel insecure but I rang my Mam and she said that I am attractive :cool:

• Advertisement

haha as long as your mum thinks so your doing okay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

This thread = Fail
    Why?
    You used the word 'tottie'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Frisbee wrote: »
    This thread = Fail
    Why?

Inasmuch as this thread is fail, tottie is an excellent word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

This thread = Fail
    Why?
    Tomato, tomato. What do you think college is for? College girls = the reason college is so good.
    Nit-picking on frivolities does not shelter the truth of your obsessiveness; gay or else, more likely, too cool for school.
    33% God wrote: »
    This is mildly creepy. Particularly the fact that you spent time trying to discover which floors were best.

If I am going to be in the library for several hours a day, it is crucial that in the occasional, and I stress occasional, looking around I like to have nice things to look at.

Here's an example of this thread working and being very amusing on another board

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055435447

Why are UCD people so boring sometimes? :confused:

BrightEyes wrote: »
    Tomato, tomato. What do you think college is for? College girls = the reason college is so good.
    Nit-picking on frivolities does not shelter the truth of your obsessiveness; gay or else, more likely, too cool for school.

No tottie is just a terrible word...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

dyl10 wrote: »
    I blame the fake tan that has permeated into the brains of half the college...

There are quite a few hotties around for exams this week - the worst part about Comp Sci is that you don't get to see talent at any other time! :(

Comp Sci ain't great alright.
    There's a few hidden gems though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

There is a good looking lady that is part of the library staff. Most of the staff are middle aged, she sticks out for her youth.

I blame the fake tan that has permeated into the brains of half the college...

There are quite a few hotties around for exams this week - the worst part about Comp Sci is that you don't get to see talent at any other time! :(

But who else has 2nd year Web Multimedia lecturers like we do? ;)

• Advertisement

But who else has 2nd year Web Multimedia lecturers like we do? ;)

*giggles*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

the worst part about Comp Sci is that you don't get to see talent at any other time!

True that... :(
    Comp Sci ain't great alright.
    There's a few hidden gems though

Wtf, Am I missing something? All the good ones dropped out last year.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I call for a boards.ie secret meeting outside the postgrad room at 11pm.

karmabass wrote: »
    All the good ones dropped out last year.. :(
    Lame :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Funnily enough the 2nd floor is also the Civil Engineering floor...

karmabass wrote: »
    Wtf, Am I missing something? All the good ones dropped out last year.. :(

It obviously depends what year your in then so...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Here's an example of this thread working and being very amusing on another board

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055435447

I hope you're not considering deflecting Dyl ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Sean_K wrote: »
    Inasmuch as this thread is fail, tottie is an excellent word
    No, it's really not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Having spend far too many exam periods stuck for 12 hours/day in the library it must be plenty there are plenty of hotties around in the library.

What always amazes me about it during exam times is this:

When it's exam period I'm not ashamed to say I tend not to look my best - I'm generally over worked, stressed and exhausted so bags are under the eyes and there's a general stressed look about me.

The uniform for study becomes jeans and a comfy hoodie with a random top.

Sleep becomes so precious time is not wasted on spending ages on make up or anything. Quick shower and I'm out the door.

How girls manage to look like they spend 2 hours getting ready every morning to come in during exam time looking stunning has always really puzzled me. And low cut tops seem to come out i force in some places.

Now it could be that I'm just particularly non plussed about these things around exam time but like - you're in the library for an age - sleep when you go home god damn it!

Around exam time I always prefer the 'natural hotties' because you always get the feeling they're a little more in check with reality. Yes you look a bit **** because you're wrecked, but man I'd still tap that....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

<Content Removed>

man that never gets old

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement