Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Searching Dental Clinic Abroad

• 12-12-2008 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

i read many posts from people who had their dental treatments abroad. i want to learn that how you can contact with these clinics? if you just use search engines and contact with the clinic by its website, do you think it is safe? can you trust just a website? or do you use travel agencies / travel agents?

sorry for my english i m not from Ireland.

thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

leontes wrote: »
    i read many posts from people who had their dental treatments abroad. i want to learn that how you can contact with these clinics? if you just use search engines and contact with the clinic by its website, do you think it is safe? can you trust just a website? or do you use travel agencies / travel agents?

sorry for my english i m not from Ireland.

thank you.

In one of your 3 previous posts you claim to work in a dental clinic in Turkey, so that means you are either tralling for information of preparing to advertise which is against forum rules.

Please, please, please will all the forign dental clinics stop impersonating forum users in order to advertise. If you wish advertising please buy it from the site admins. But from your post I can see that at least if anyone goes to your clinic that your english communication skills will ensure a informed concent to any treatment.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 leontes

I just wanted to learn how patients contact with foreign clinics and what they think about health toursim websites. I didn't write any web address, mail or any contact details like that. I think this topic likes a poll not an advertisement. Posts from patients to this topic would be useful for us to consider about our advertisement strategy. But it's ok, sorry if it's forbidden. So topic should be deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Sorry if your post is genuine, but this forum is getting hammered by spammers at the moment and I am going to have to deal with anything that looks like an infraction of the charter swiftly, unfortunatly for you the fact that you had only one or two posts and all of them on the dental issues forum made my spammer sense tingle.

If you want marketing information I suggest you contact this forum user, his company do advertising and marketing for dental clinics.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=17192

Copy and paste the above to get his user profile.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement