Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom??? - where are my AEGs?

Options
  • 12-12-2008 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I ordered a AEP from RSOV 7 weeks ago.
    Surface mail, so they say it can take 10-12 weeks - ok, no problem maybe that's still on it's way.

But I also ordered a G36c from EB 6 weeks ago - motor/gear to be shipped in separate box.
    I got the motor a few weeks ago, but still no rifle.

Do customs ALWAYS notify you if they seize something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Ebaybanned whilst cheap arent the most reliable when it comes to tracking numbers & posting stuff on time, fire them off an email, if customs have it the tracking no. will state "sent to customs"

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭fleet

Thanks,

I've just emailed EB.

I've had some accessories from them before and had good service.

I'll keep this thread updated.

Ok.

So my pistol arrived a few days ago.
    It's sweet.

EB replied and are now checking the post office. I don't know what will come of that but I have a rather useless G36 gear mech here waiting for the body so hopefully it'll be sorted out.

EB said post office hadn't got back to them.

I got on to EB again and they said they'd refund me.

That's fine, I wanted the g36c but a refund is cool too. I post here when the refund comes through.

hmmm, I might just re-order with them!

Refunded me on Christmas day with a thank you note...

I know EB are persona non grata but that's decent service.

NOTE: EB ship via EMS, don't order AEGs via EMS as they will get taken in Heathrow. Use surface mail or a courier.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Liquid snake

Had a few problems with them myself mostly with spare parts, in the end got them free :D

Didnt know they sent AEG's to Heathrow though... I mean thats asking for trouble as the customs guys would have a go at it.

Glad to see you got your refund though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

Had a few problems with them myself mostly with spare parts, in the end got them free :D

Didnt know they sent AEG's to Heathrow though... I mean thats asking for trouble as the customs guys would have a go at it.

Glad to see you got your refund though

....liquid snake????
    :P colm...?

Advertisement