Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crumlin

• 12-12-2008 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

I'm a culchie and I have no idea how Dublin works, I'm happy enough going up on the train on the 8th of December (without the Hang sangwiches this year:p) to do the christmas shopping and thats it.

I'm looking to see if I can get info on a house next door to one I'm drawing and extension for from the coco website. All I know is the house number, street and that it is in Crumlin. Which council should I be looking for?

I deduced that as its not on the South Dublin website then it must be in North Dublin but I cant find a North Dublin Coco. I dont even know what number Dublin it is! can anybody shed a bit of light on this for me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

its either South dublin or Dublin City Council depending on where in Crumlin

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dublin lad

its dublin corperation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

crumlin is southside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

dublin lad wrote: »
    its dublin corperation

? you mean Dublin City Council

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

Thanks for all the info everyone, found it on Dublin City Council website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

dublin lad wrote: »
    its dublin corperation

From a "Dublinlad" thats a very strange answer for sommething that hasnt existed since 2001

Advertisement