Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barca v Madrid - where to watch?

Options
  • 12-12-2008 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of a pub in the city centre that will be showing this game? Don't want to miss it but as the kick off time is relatively late - 9pm - I imagine most places won't show it.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Clohesseys always have it on. Might be a bit packed with the Munster game, but with Munster, United/Spurs and Barca/Madrid on after one another, it would be good to get a decent vantage point for the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Thomond Park next year by the sounds of things!:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Hi,

Does anyone know of a pub in the city centre that will be showing this game? Don't want to miss it but as the kick off time is relatively late - 9pm - I imagine most places won't show it.

Any suggestions?

I don't know of anywhere in town that's definitely showing it, but a good alternative would be to find a friend with SkySports, pick up a 6 pack and enjoy the occasion there!

That doesn't work for everyone though.

Also. I'm 1337 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

Try (small) Flannerys on Denmark St (across from Papa Ginos). I've watched many a La Liga game there (without commentary mind you). Its likely to be very busy too after the game, but I'd imagine they'll still show it (if not, ask one of the lads behind the bar to throw it on).

Advertisement