Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6650 Sim Free ... help!

• 12-12-2008 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could buy a Nokia 6650 Flip sim free for Christmas? I can't seem to find them online sim free, apart from the older candybar 6650 which shared the same name.

Would make the girlfriend's christmas, as she only likes Flip phones, and Nokias, and this is the one she likes the most.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

No idea where you'd get one ned, ebay is worth a look, are you sure it's not the 6600 fold she's after, that's the one that's out now, not sure if any of the networks have it yet...

Nokia-6600-Fold-%28Unlocked%29_8332_B.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Tried eBay alright, but the only ones there are either used, or locked to T-Mobile. It's definitely the 6650 she's after I'm afraid. I even checked out the 6555 which is a similar spec.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

I can unlock any Nokia phone if you want to buy a locked one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Thanks Columba!

I managed to get a brand new unlocked phone on eBay which is going to be delivered a little late as we're going to Poland, but it'll be here when we get back after Christmas. New year's present so :)

Advertisement