Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderately priced phone for very high usage

• 12-12-2008 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,
    We have a manager in our company that's looking for a new phone as his new phone is problematic.

He's currently using a Nokia 3110 that cuts out quite often for some reason.

Anybody got any suggestions - battery needs to be very good.

I was thinking N95 but wondering if there's anything for less cost.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Maybe not less, but the e71? Great phone altogether, full qwerty keyboard and is very slim when you consider what it has, plus it has a great battery life. Are there specific features that are required? N95 has a poor battery so perhaps not the best choice. But if the features the e71/N95 carry aren't required there are plenty of phones that would have fantastic battery life, granted significantly less functionality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 worksolution

That phone looks quite big and he already has a blackberry.

Because he is based in the UK and our BES server is here in Ireland - He needs an Irish number on the Blackberry and has the english phone number as most of his calls are inside the UK.

I think it's cheaper to roam over in the UK for his emails than it is to connect international to our BES server with an english number. I'll have to look at all this costs involved as it would be nice to find a one phone solution.

Advertisement