Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just wondering

• 12-12-2008 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

iv bn playing halo online now 4 a wile(4 months and sstill ****e ha) but over the lastfew wks when i play some games it it feels like im slower than the rest of the other players in the room and the fire button seems to not want to fire sometimes when pressed and kills id usualy get im not getting atal,like i fired a full clip and 3 mellees into a motionless player and he beat me down and there lads gettin 1 hit kills on me with the normal rifel when iv full shields,wots d craic with that,coud it be that the others are cheating somehow or wots the story wit it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭SoulReaperDan1

Laggy lag lag lag :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

yup, thats lag alrite... sucks bad... make sure noone else is using the net for downloading or whatever when you play, might help, also prioritise good connection in the matchmaking lobby, (press x) before you start to search....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

<shouting> Your server is toooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Try one closer.....That's the only thing I can think of. And downloading a big file at the same time as you're playing (as previously mentioned).

Yep I'd say the lag would account for it.

Drives me nuts! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

hey thanks for the replys guys,i mus try that priortise connection setting out,i know there dont be any downloading going on when in playing but my bro do be on his ps3 online and sometimes theres a laptop on at the same time aswell,they must be causing it,i tink its time to upgrade the line from 2meg to 10 megs on the ntl :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭SoulReaperDan1

Hell yes :cool:. I wish I could do that, and tell my sister to stop usin the web, forever. Anytime another computer is even connected with me it goes from fine to unplayable, instantly. I hate that red bar.... :(

Advertisement