Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Nokia Mobile, Hearts on it on Mon/tues

Options
  • 12-12-2008 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

I found this modile on monday or tuesday outside the car park behind the Quinn near the gravel pit. When i picked it up it was on and there was apicture of a girl with brown hair in the backround but the phone turned off literally 20 secs later.

I called meteor and I quoted the sim card number to them (4 separate times over the last 3 days) and the first time they said they left the girl a message with my details on an alt contact number for her, the second time they said they actually talked to her, the third time they said the sim number was cancelled and on the 4th time they said they couldn't call her because of the data protection act (at this point I felt like a stalker:eek:). I left a description at the arts desk of the phone but i thought i'd be more pro active about get the phone back, which doesn't seem to be working, i included two pictures, don't know the model though.

its got 4 hearts on the back as you can see

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

if it helps i think the model is nokia 2630. i dunno who the girl is but your doing a lot more than most people would do! i hope if i ever lose my phone someone like you finds it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

No idea who owns it, but fair play for trying to find them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

probably full of dirty messages and photos !!! photos or gtfu !!!
    of a big dirty hairy man !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr Minraise

Why are you going to so much bother.

Judging by the pictures, I dont think she lost it. She was probably just throwing it away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

You know how anyone who attatches hearts to their phone love it. And most girls value their phones about their own limbs .OP is gonna get some :)

Fair Play for general human decency OP ..... obviously an Arts student :P

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

fair play to the op

my dad found a phone a while ago, he went to a bit of hassle like this and the owner didnt seem the slightest bit thankful anyway good luck with the search.............Id say put a picture of it up at the exams with the seat numbers and youll be away theyre bound to pass through there at some stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭maryjm

I wish someone nice like you had picked up my fone when I lost!! Some person started to ring poland off it!! and i was ringing it from another fone while they had it cuz i was able to check the times of the outgoing calls. Hope you find the person! definatly try putting ur sim into it to find any numbers stored on the fone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

So what happened with this? Ive seen the posters up. Any luck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

Nothing yet, the posters got taken down by the cleaners (all 4 of them!), i'm going to wait until the new term cause the likelyhood of the person seeing it will be bigger

someone said to put a poster up beside the seat lists in the RDS but i'm never down there so thats a no go, good idea though

I'm not gonna let this drop!!!!!

why bother? cause I want to, I have the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I'm not gonna let this drop!!!!!

why bother? cause I want to, I have the time

Fair play OP! Saw one of 'yer posters beside dramasoc. Most people wouldn't bother going to all that effort.

Advertisement