Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email from [Random Person]??

Options
  • 12-12-2008 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Anyone else get this?
    Hi guys,

Just want to take the opportunity to declare my absolute desire to fornicate with some hottie that i keep seeing in ECON10030.

I did score her this one time in button factory but like i was off my tits and don't remember it at all.
    Guys i just need to pluck up the courage and go up to her.

If anyone has any ideas on what approach I should take in shifting this girl, do please let me know.

By the way does anyone know her full name? (and maybe her address and her phone number and her shoe size because it would be greatly appreciated)

I hope you don't think I am some sort of weirdo or anything.
    I am attaching a picture of me in my element. You can check it out and see the "hot stuff" that I am.

Toodles,
    [Random] "Hot Pants" [Person]

oh and ACTUARIES ROCK MY SOCKS!

PS whats the average penis length (flacidity inclusive)?

followed by a picture of him!!

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

always lock your laptop and sign out of public computers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

ah [Random].

clearly someone guessed his password or grabbed his laptop while he wasn't looking

It was sent to everyone on the Econ10030 class list, i got it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Lulz.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,409 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I graduated this year and I STILL got it.

Poor lad.

Girls in ECON are quite good looking though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

noodler wrote: »
    Poor lad.

he got off light. Yeah Id be a bit embarrassed, but its obvious he didnt write it.

It would have been worse for Martin if it were more a subtle stalker info request

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I got one from someone in Law!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

who is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I had a few of these spoof mails this semester. I'm pretty sure these are being sent via Blackboard, which gives anyone the ability to send mail to whole classes at a time.

So, as already noted several times: never leave your PC or laptop unattended and unlocked, not even for a minute.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I edited the OP to remove the poor boys name. If anyone can think of a funny nickname then I'll edit it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I edited the OP to remove the poor boys name. If anyone can think of a funny nickname then I'll edit it in.
    Big Balls Johnson?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

This thread is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Needed that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I love these emails!
    And I've sent a ton of them too off other peoples computers. One about the EngSoc auditor swindling funds, another of one mans quest to find an ideal diode

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

I live with this guy.......I didn't do it;)

Twas quality though!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭BG2

I get that this one was a joke and meant to be sent out to a bunch of people. But how does it happen when people accidentally do it?

Lately, I've been getting quite a few emails that obviously aren't meant for me. I had to write a very personal email the other day and I'm always worried I'm going to send to all or something. I use the one email client to email lecturers and my students. It's been a worry lately but I assume its something that can't happen easily?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

gubbie wrote: »
    I love these emails!
    Sure, this one might sound harmless, but the others I got this year from someone in MATH20240 were a bit more sinister. It portrayed the senders as "coming out" as gay, which could be taken as libellous if untrue, or as bullying harassment of a sensitive person during a delicate period in his life. Not everyone is as robust as we here seem to be - and it's not as if we need any more stress than we already get from the courses. :mad:

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

Advertisement