Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madden 09 live on xbox360

• 12-12-2008 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭

I've already asked in the xbox forum. but might as well try here too
    evil_seed wrote: »
    maybe someone here can help. but i can't connect to the ea server at all. i've created an ea arcede account but that didnt work. any help, steps, tips.... anything at all? cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

evil_seed wrote: »
    I've already asked in the xbox forum. but might as well try here too

Same problem here and one day I eventually got in but now my problem is I cannot play anyone when I go in they pick there team as do i but my end doesnt pick up their end. So my system wont let the game happen. EAs server is fooked and they deny it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭kev_s88

before my Xbox membership ran out it worked fine for me....although that was about a month ago so im not sure if anythings happened to the EA server since then.....ah well good luck with your search :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

kev_s88 wrote: »
    before my Xbox membership ran out it worked fine for me....although that was about a month ago so im not sure if anythings happened to the EA server since then.....ah well good luck with your search :D

Yeah it works for 88% of people but there is a problem with the server and it blocks 12% of EA users due to their ISP settings but it can't be fixed and EA deny it.

Advertisement