Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BURMA SHADE - VIDEO

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 TripleT

There's a good vibe to this song, especially on the vocals. Girl looks good but maybe portray a bit more of the attitude reflected in vocals in her movements. I don't think it has a very memorable hook but would work as an album track for me. The black and white video is a great idea and the little freak in the white dress works well. Wouldn't have allowed hoodies on set either to be honest. The song has a too cool for school vibe to it and the hoody goes against this. You're song 'Monster' is unbelievable and I think this could be a very successful single as far afield as you choose to take it. Really like your band overall and i've seen you a few times. Best of luck with it!!

Not sure if you were looking for an opinion but sure it's free so take two. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 lootle

Thanks a mill, thinking of re-recording Monster and releasing it as a single. Needs a bit more oomph than the original recording.

Advertisement