Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublins DigitalFM

• 12-12-2008 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Digital has Landed on Dublins airwaves!
    We will cater for all genres of dance music in crystal stereo sound, giving you a dance station worth listening to!
    AND ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR DJS!

Music policy:
    Electro, Breaks, Minimal, Oldskool, Progressive, Deep/Funky/Tech/Elec House, Techno

DigitalFM are currently looking for djs with or without experience send your demos to http://www.digitalfm.bebo.com OR to myself
    @ http://www.richiekiernan08.bebo.com
    30min demo required with linking over each track also

Tune in and check us out!!

Call or text the studio now:

Spread the word!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

What frequency Richie and what areas are covered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Its says 91.6Fm on the bebo page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

was this not n 88 point something or 89?

was listening for a while and apart from the trance it wasnt too bad. not as good as play fm though for my prefered genre's but still good

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gsparx

is this a licensed station or pirate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Pirate. They all are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭richie rich08

To station was testing on low power on both 89.9 and 91.6,
    due to circumstances out of our control we are currently off air but plan to be back on over the xmas (hence the reason we are looking to fill up a few slots),
    we have a wide range of different djs playing different genres of dance music and i can assure you that everyones tastes will be gathered too.

Cheers,
    Richie

the only good radio is pirate radio. and im not just talking about dance music,

the jingle infested media sales radio is tripe in ireland and if it wasnt for off the ball or the sports show in general, i think newstalk could be the single most depressing station i've ever heard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

I haven't listened to this station yet. What kind of stuff are they playing?

If they're playing trance I'm out of there. Way too much of that as there is.

If it's big beat/drum and bass/electronica ala The Prodigy/Daft Punk I'm all over it :)

afaik its trance, house and techno...with trance being the majoirty shareholder, but again, i havent heard them since they changed freq's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭richie rich08

Táck wrote: »
    afaik its trance, house and techno...with trance being the majoirty shareholder, but again, i havent heard them since they changed freq's.

There was no trance or techno played on digitalfm over the period we were testing
    and i can tell you that for a fact.
    The djs we had on none of them played trance,
    and none of them played techno whatsoever

• Advertisement
Advertisement