Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mechanic in Ballyneety Tyres shop

Options
  • 12-12-2008 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

has anybody used the mechanic in Ballyneety Tyres shop, would you recommend him, need to get a timing belt and water pump done. Prefer to give business locally, as long as the price is good and the work is good.
    Would you recommend him for a big job like this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭philipm

I have just used Rory to fix a problem I was having with my clutch! He did an excellent job and I would have no hesitation in reccomending him.

He will be doing the timing belt and water pump on my car in the new year! Good mechanics are very hard to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks Philipm. yes Ive heard good things also. However in this case is quote for the job was more expensive then the Hyundai garage, it was the most expensive quote of them all so unfortunately I probably wont be using him this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭philipm

Ah thats interesting I must get it quoted for before I get it done.

SAM Motors in Ennis did an excellent job on my last car aswell, bit of trek though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Amongst Royalty

I have a number of a local mechanic if anyone want's to PM me.

Advertisement