Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband - Slow instalation

Options
  • 12-12-2008 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

On 11 December I've ordered on eircom.ie line activation and broadand (not in bundle and currently I don't have phone, but eircom socket is on the wall).

On the page there is information:
    - Delivery within 10 working days
    - Self install - If you placed your broadband order before the 15th December your order will be delivered before Christmas.

To make sure that I'll receive modem before Christmas I've called on helpline 1901 and one guy told me that my line is active but I will not receive modem until 5 of January - when I called second time other guy told me that my line is not active and I've to wait.

How can I check using standard phone if line is active - should I have tone signal? (I've not requested for phone service - just line activation and broadband)

From you experience how can I force eircom to deliver modem as it stands on the page?

On the bottom of page there is also term "Tech install" - what it means?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Calebmcd

Expect up to 1-4 weeks to be installed

Advertisement