Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for 23rd Birthday??

Options
  • 12-12-2008 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi, Its my 23rd birthday 2 weeks after xmas, usually to celebrate I would go out on the town and my friends have always been brill comming out with me and celebrating even though its so close after xmas and new year so they can be a bit strapped for cash, they know I love going out so they've always made the effort for me.
    This year however I know most of them are already under pressure moneywise even without xmas and my birthday, two of my best friends may even lose their jobs in the new year, my point being that though they havn't said anything yet I know its unlikely that they are going to be able to head out with me.

What I'm looking for are alternative ideas? What can you do to celebrate without spending a lot of money??

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

House party ? Themed if you so wish ?

Advertisement