Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM delete all

Options
  • 12-12-2008 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭

I was trying to delete all of my sent items and a good lot from my inbox. When I clicked in the box at the top right which shows the number of sent items I had, lets say 250, and hit delete it only deleted the 50 that were on the page at the time.

I'd have thought it would delete the whole 250 as there's a seperate box which highlights all of the 50 on the page.

Not a huge problem but just easier if it deleted the lot.

Thanks.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Not a bug, there is an alternate page, "Edit Folders" that allows you to empty your inbox entirely.

From what I can see the functionality you're referring to is not doubled anywhere in the inbox...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

groovy....i was wondering if there was a quick way to dlete the 3000 or so messages in my inbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Oh very handy, missed that. Thanks CuLT :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement