Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As promised.... Rock Band 2 quiz

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

whoa I really suck at this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

62/84

I was playing GH:WT yesterday and was like... "yeah.. this is in Rock Band 2"... nearly every second song

Surely that's more than coincidence? One of them is bound to have nicked the songs from the other.

I mean they are good songs, but it sucks when I play them and then go.... "GHWT chart is better" or "RB2 chart is better". If they were different songs, I would like them both :/

I did this quiz again and got 27... I give up :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

68/84... Happy enough... It was invariably the female-fronted bands whos songs I couldn't think of... :p

68/84... Happy enough... It was invariably the female-fronted bands whos songs I couldn't think of... :p

So you only think of Dudes?

Okayyyyyyy... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Cully wrote: »
    So you only think of Dudes?

Okayyyyyyy... ;)

All the time!! :p

It's probably a musical short-coming of mine, but I listen to very little music by female singers. This coming from the guy who just downloaded the excellent No Doubt pack. There are some exceptions!

All the time!! :p

It's probably a musical short-coming of mine, but I listen to very little music by female singers. This coming from the guy who just downloaded the excellent No Doubt pack. There are some exceptions!

No Doubt wins.... I just wish I didn't have a credit card problem at the mo (it expired and they didn't send me a replacement)

Advertisement