Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone net on meteor

Options
  • 12-12-2008 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

i bought an iphone ages ago and i unlocked it and started using my meteor sim but now i cant use the net.

can i work it out some how that i can use the net using my meteor sim?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Well, the Meteor internet settings should be:
    APN wap.mymeteor.ie
    username: my
    password: wap

That's it off the top of my head anyway, I'm sure some more prominent iPhone users can fill you in!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,236 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

here your go Phil, all the settings you need should be here...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=106942

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I'm using it on meteor with the above settings and don't have a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Your iPhone internet was working with your O2 SIM and now you've put Meteor in and you're trying to set it up?

- or -

Your iPhone internet was working with your Meteor SIM and now it's just stopped?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭philip graham

my iPhone internet was working with my O2 SIM and now i've put Meteor in and im trying to set it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 snoop09

hi,

im from carlow and bought an unlocked iphone from hong kong the other day, but i have a similar problem, i cant activate the internet on the meteor network,

what do i need to put into the phone when it requires the following information:

profile name:?
    homepage:?
    data account:?
    connection type:?
    username:?
    password:?

or is there anything else i need to know?

thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement