Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

This is so Cheesy.

• 12-12-2008 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Hmmm I just saw this ad on RTE (Mam insists on Pat Kenny every Friday) when I spotted this gem, which also happened to be on Youtube.

This just bangs of Father Ted imo. These cheesy Tenor trios are hard to take seriously but I can't keep a straight face looking at this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

These guys aren't a pisstake though I don't think which will be their undoing! There was a thread a while back but can't find it to link you to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

yep, they are for real

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

haha.
    One of them is the spit of Dick Byrne...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭Sidney77

yer man at 0.42 looks like hes yawning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

They sound pretty good and nice song selection in that little clip anyway :)

Wonder how they auditioned for it? INRI Factor or You're a Holy Star!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Sidney77 wrote: »
    yer man at 0.42 looks like hes yawning

i only got to 0:24 :(

but they do have voices of angels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

How does this bang of Fr. Ted? They are priests who sing just like gardeners who fly and nuns who are controversial about art...its a gimmick!

If they were breaking out wigs and covering Aerosmith songs I could muster a thanks but they are sharing a gift i.e. the ability to make grannies wet, not singing. If anything it bangs of Eoin "I have no willy" McLove!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

I was referring to the show, not the character. What I meant was I could see it as a sketch on Father Ted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

It's actually a pretty decent cd.
    IIRC they used to get together and sing, someone suggested doing putting some songs on a cd.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

m83 wrote: »

Most random video I have seen all week...:D

Advertisement