Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy XIII and versusXIII - new info

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

The_D_Man wrote: »
    have they hinted at a release date for versus yet? Its been in dev. since 2003 like!
    Well Nomura said recently that they're redoing the world map implementation so he's unsure will even be shown at E3 next month. I would imagine a release this December in Japan at the very earliest. I think it's a safe bet to consider it a 2011/early 2012 title in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

5hours into ff13 now(got it very very cheap or else i wont get it this soon:D), this game has absolutely nothing reminded me of Final Fantasy. i am starting to understand why people are saying the ff12 is better than this (and we all know how ff12 s*cked big donkey balls big time :pac:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I started playing 12 after 13...and i actually liked it. Thats how ****ing bad 13 is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

this game really cant keep me non-stop playing it like the usual FF games, i am pretty much stuck with the godly awesome bayonetta :D

in chapter 10 now,nearly go down to the gran pulse(i guess), so eh,for the fang+vanille, the first lesbo couple in FF series??:pac:

i seriously think the english translation is broken that ruin the story completely, otherwise, if this is what the original story intended to be, ff13 must has the laziest story writers behind i ve ever seen. the story so far is ABSOLUTELY sh!te.and i heard the ending is gonna make baby jesus cry...arggg

the battle has its potential but it makes me feel that it is a rush work, it is a broken system in many ways (especially for players like me who didnt bother to do any grinding at all before we hit the world map).the
    cid
    battle really pissed me off.

edit: ok the
    alexander
    battle is the most annoying battle of the century,they actually knew that would happen so they make the checkpoint before you enter the event so you can go back and level up:pac: so i gameover(died 3times,didnt bother to go level up) and then i just remember that i can use the pre-battle item for this.again the use of pre-battle item get me through the 'tough fight'.LAME.

Advertisement