Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is pain normal??

Options
  • 13-12-2008 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Can anyone tell me - is it normal to be in pain? I just want to know if everyone has pain daily? Is it "part of life" as my mother maintains ? or is it a sign something is wrong (as my husband reckons)? Am I just a moaner? Is everyone else always tired, in pain and silently struggling through the day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Can anyone tell me - is it normal to be in pain? I just want to know if everyone has pain daily? Is it "part of life" as my mother maintains ? or is it a sign something is wrong (as my husband reckons)? Am I just a moaner? Is everyone else always tired, in pain and silently struggling through the day?

I would say it's not a part of normal life. What kind of pain are you talking about? Is it due to some underlying condition?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

A little more of a description of what sort of pain you're in what help a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Mrspinkbunny

Really I just want to know about normal levels of pain. Are you in daily pain and where would it be between one and ten? I`d say about 5 for me everyday pain normal.Tell me about you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

You could be allergic to something. Start a food diary to try to see a pattern.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭smares

I am in pain everyday for the last two years which i would rate about 7 but sometimes can go to 10,I have got used to it so life with it but this is due to a few different illnesses i suffer with,if your not diagnosed with something and are in pain everyday i would think there is more to it and it might be worth getting it checked out.
    At least than you will know and can get help for it

• Advertisement
Advertisement