Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's drunk?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lilminx

So you've drank one bottle lilminx-if you drink a second will you throw up? If not I say go for it. If yes, maybe stay away.

Bard my fair knave your words have brought to my attention that I may have foresaken my reputation and portrayed myself as a wine slurping lightweight. I had a a few glasses of wine previous to this discussion.

Far from the point of reflux, I merely add my toe to the pool of mild giddiness brought about from the clinking of glasses with friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

lilminx wrote: »
    Bard my fair knave your words have brought to my attention that I may have foresaken my reputation and portrayed myself as a wine slurping lightweight. I had a a few glasses of wine previous to this discussion.

Far from the point of reflux, I merely add my toe to the pool of mild giddiness brought about from the clinking of glasses with friends.

Go for it bitch, drink til you can't feel no more!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,570 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Sober here. All housemate's are out on their respective xmas parties, and I'm indoors feeling like an even more unemployed chump :(

Go for it bitch, drink til you can't feel no more!

Oh Bard.. in some parts.. that can be taken as a proposal of marraige?!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i've had a few drinks, Not smashed tho, much the pity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Been drinking hot port and mulled wine since 2ish and I'm not drunk.... Somethings wrong. I am, however, expecting my mate (who has also been on the port and wine and decided to go out for more three hours ago) to collapse in the door at any minute.

Now here's my dilemma, he'll pass out within a few minutes of arriving and be completly incapable of stopping me abusing his body. Suggestions?

Big xmas party tomorrow which we and all of our other friends will attend, so I'm looking for something he won't notice until it's too late and will generally end with him in a shame spiral.

Oh Bard.. in some parts.. that can be taken as a proposal of marraige?!

You were talking all proper like, I had to make it street again....Btw if anyone's interested the left over wine is very drinkable! Santa luz, chilean, 13.5%

The Gnome wrote: »
    Been drinking hot port and mulled wine since 2ish and I'm not drunk.... Somethings wrong. I am, however, expecting my mate (who has also been on the port and wine and decided to go out for more three hours ago) to collapse in the door at any minute.

Now here's my dilemma, he'll pass out within a few minutes of arriving and be completly incapable of stopping me abusing his body. Suggestions?

Big xmas party which we and all of our other friends will attend, so I'm looking for something he won't notice until it's too late and will generally end with him in a shame spiral.

Rape him.

Rape him.

Too vanilla.

Ah hon - now that's just not on.. I'll volunteer to abuse your body for ya!!! :D

That help? :D

• Advertisement

You were talking all proper like, I had to make it street again....Btw if anyone's interested the left over wine is very drinkable! Santa luz, chilean, 13.5%

Street? Could you translate for the countrified? We go by boreens down here... ;)

and drop the wine over. I'll look after it for you... :D

lilminx wrote:
    actually the above statement should be taken as evidence as to the fact that the lilminx is an 'ickle' tipsy..
    lilminx wrote:
    Ah hon - now that's just not on.. I'll volunteer to abuse your body for ya!!!:D

That help? :D

Being a gentleman I couldn't possibly take advantage. Plus you're still concious.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭breadmond

im just a wee bit pished. had to take it easy tonight cos i'v an exam tomorrow :(

Being a gentleman I couldn't possibly take advantage. Plus you're still concious.;)

I'm still conscious yes...

but darling...

it's better that way...

I can call yore ma while I'm beating the crap outta ya?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,400 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

What kind of a student are you...?:confused:

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Street? Could you translate for the countrified? We go by boreens down here... ;)

and drop the wine over. I'll look after it for you... :D

Lolz I was streeting it for you, didn't realise you were country!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

hehe 1.5 litres of cider and some stonger stuff :D

I am

Lolz I was streeting it for you, didn't realise you were country!

what are we - Donny and Marie of the Boards? lol

oh baby.. talk street to me..

cmere bebay

you have got wonderful ears;)

cmere bebay

you have got wonderful ears;)

oh goodness...

bebay!?

if 'twas

baybeeh

i'd say something

• Advertisement

I'm much better at talking culchie.... tbh how many head of cattle do ye have???

I'm much better at talking culchie.... tbh how many head of cattle do ye have???

though I come from a long line of cattle dealers, I am the daughter of an industrialist.

though I come from a long line of cattle dealers, I am the daughter of an industrialist.
    So how many sheep do you have?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

I'm drunk you *****!

So how many sheep do you have?:D

846 :D

Lolz we have several acres, if that helps....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

drunk and listenten to 80s classics and getting excited when theres a sax solo

Lolz we have several acres, if that helps....

In those holy fields Over whose acres walked those blessed feet

you're too kind

In those holy fields Over whose acres walked those blessed feet

you're too kinds

We could raise something beautiful on those fields,lolz,,,,

• Advertisement

We could raise something beautiful on those fields,lolz,,,,

oh well now that's just fighting talk....

Advertisement