Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

funniest chat up lines ever used on you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭enfield

Being older than a teenager I often break the ice with, "Thank you very much" she says "why" I say "You have brought a little bit of glamour into an otherwise dull day". A bit cheesy but harmless and always raises a smile.
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Wibbs wrote: »
    I remember one. At a party way back. This woman comes over and straight outa the box, no introductions nada, says "you have lovely eyes and a kind heart. I could tell from across the room". OK a bit over the top, but mkay... Followed immediately by her revelation that her flatmate was away and (I quote verbatim), "please take me home and violate me"........ The violate was enough, the please part just added to the weirdness. I didn't take her up on the offer. She was not an unattractive woman, but there was madness in her eyes and even my male secondary "brain" advised running.:D This was confirmed later as I tried to back away when she kept going on about how much she wanted kids and was actively looking for a daddy.:eek::D

If you had gone back then I would have advised using your own condoms, because she probably tainted her ones!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

ARE YOU NOT GAY NO????

Classy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

PillyPen wrote: »
    This isn't exactly a chat-up line, but I've laughed every time I thought about it since it happened...a couple of weeks ago this incredibly drunk guy grabbed a handful of my hair, started petting it, and said "So soft, so soft. I'm going to make something out of this." :eek::eek:

You laughed?

Would that not be akin to "It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

When I used to dye my hair a strawberry blonde colour I used to get "So... does the carpet match the drapes?" quite often. (ugh)

I think the best response I ever had to that was "You should see my coordinating umbrella stand"

Never have I ever seen a man so confused....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

your parents must have been retarded cus you are so special

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

if you where a burger,youd be a mcgorgeous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Jumpy wrote: »
    You laughed?

Would that not be akin to "It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again" ?

Ha, pretty much. He was really, really drunk though, so it didn't seem quite so creepy as it would coming from a sober person.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

You read that as classy? I see it a little kinkier...

Hmmm, I'll take a literary reference over

'I could scramble your eggs'
    'I could eat the clothes off you'
    'Are you interested in Native American culture? Because I've a totem pole I could show you'
    and
    'Do you want to find out what my lips could do with your lips?'.
    'How long has it been for you? Do you want to know how long it is with me?'

Anyday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Hmmm, I'll take a literary reference over

'I could scramble your eggs'
    'I could eat the clothes off you'
    'Are you interested in Native American culture? Because I've a totem pole I could show you'
    and
    'Do you want to find out what my lips could do with your lips?'.
    'How long has it been for you? Do you want to know how long it is with me?'

Anyday.

I see where you're coming from- but that one? I'm not saying it's not worthy, not by any stretch, just that it's far more suggestive than classy.

I got a good one in an anonymous valentine - a quote from Rousseau's confessions - "What god, what angel, what devil could experience you and have resisted?'

• Advertisement

I got a good one in an anonymous valentine - a quote from Rousseau's confessions - "What god, what angel, what devil could experience you and have resisted?'

That definitely would have worked on me. Too bad it was anonymous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

That definitely would have worked on me. Too bad it was anonymous.

Oh I figured out who it was. It nearly worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

I see where you're coming from- but that one? I'm not saying it's not worthy, not by any stretch, just that it's far more suggestive than classy.

You know, I think that line might actually work ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Her: My house is empty and cold.

Me: Stay here, then.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

This isn't exactly a chat-up line, but I've laughed every time I thought about it since it happened...a couple of weeks ago this incredibly drunk guy grabbed a handful of my hair, started petting it, and said "So soft, so soft. I'm going to make something out of this." :eek::eek:

You know what I've a mate who would do exactly what you just discribed complete fruit cake..... but funny :D.....

dont think it was him tho unless he had a quite a beer gut a curlyish ahiar but really skinny.......

You know what I've a mate who would do exactly what you just discribed complete fruit cake..... but funny :D.....

dont think it was him tho unless he had a quite a beer gut a curlyish ahiar but really skinny.......

He did have curly hair! Didn't notice the body type, but he was sorta tall. Does his name begin with a C?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

He did have curly hair! Didn't notice the body type, but he was sorta tall. Does his name begin with a C?

no :D but it sounds exactly like his deameaner and the kind of thing he'd do altho, im shore there are other fruit cakes out there...... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Pub07

The best line I ever came up with was 'Fook it, I couldnt be arsed, good luck' which I said to a girl in a nightclub after chatting to her for a few mins and her hardly acknowleding me. I passed by her 10 minutes later and she came over and started shifting me there and then, ended up knocking her off for about 2 months after that lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Me:"How do you like your eggs?I like my fertilised;)

Her:*walks away*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

My first Trinity Ball, walking along with a male friend and feeling very dapper and so forth in my dress and with everything looking very pretty due to the alcohol:

Friend: "Lets pretend its 1914 and that I am about to be conscripted."

This was followed by a meaningful look towards a bush.

I was so taken aback and horrified that I didn't know what to say, but I do remember being very grateful to two aquaintances who turned up moments afterwards and saved me from having to say or do anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

saved me from having to say or do anything.

And then he went to war and died a painful death on the front, a virgin. You should have done it for your country!

Active Service on the home front as it were.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I was at a house party a few years ago just after Christmas and was sitting on a chair with this girl I was mad about at the time. We were playing with a magic 8 ball and she asked "will we kiss tonight?".

The 8 ball said yes and it wasn't wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I was at a house party a few years ago just after Christmas and was sitting on a chair with this girl I was mad about at the time. We were playing with a magic 8 ball and she asked "will we kiss tonight?".

Awh! That's too cute.

Best and funniest one I got (from an American fella) was *I know milk does a body good... but damn girl! How much have you been drinking?!* :D

That's so adorable! Good thing it didn't say "not a chance in hell" haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

What's me chances of getting a hould of you tonight?

Didn't work mind you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭mormank

oh my good god. i honestly cant imagine ever using any of these chat up lines. id be mortified!! although i did luagh alot while reading this thread. but i cant believe people actually use them or that they work...hmmm,interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭purplekitty

someone once told em the only reason they'd kick me out of bed is to have me on the floor...

blush!!!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

"wanna drink or do you want me?":cool:

it worked........... on her :o

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

when i worked in a nightclub years ago i was tryin to clear people out at the end of the night and asked this group "are you's ready to go now or what?" when one smart arse pipped in with "Sit on my face and I'll gargle you an answer"

ended up with the guy a few weeks later, its now 5 yrs and 2 kids and my god that is not a story to be telling them about how their parents met:p:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭YDMHSSB

lob it into me there boss!!

Advertisement