Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

C / C1 test waiting times

Options
  • 13-12-2008 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭

Could anyone please tell me how long approx. are the waiting times to do the C category driving test in the south Dublin area? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Max_Damage wrote: »
    Could anyone please tell me how long approx. are the waiting times to do the C category driving test in the south Dublin area? Thanks.
    It's difficult to know but you should give the test centres a call and ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

i was only waitin 6 or 7 weeks in naas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

I did mine in Churchtown last year and it was about 3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

It was about 6 weeks when I did mine but in recent years, with the emphasis on reducing the category B waiting lists, I had heard that the waiting times for trucks and buses has lengthened as truck examiners were being assigned to more car tests.

Advertisement