Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Beaport Site

• 13-12-2008 1:06pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.thenewbeatport.com/

Thank God - they really needed an update

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

the inro is preety cool! anyone know the name of the tune that plays through the intro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭richie rich08

About time they did something alright!
    Was starting to get a pain in the arse with it,
    spend so much time and money on the site and they never bothered doing anything with it (uptil now of course),

by the way the track is:

Paolo Mojo and Jim Rivers- Ron Hardy Said (Eric Prydz remix) and you'll get it on Mouseville records

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

by the way the track is:

Paolo Mojo and Jim Rivers- Ron Hardy Said (Eric Prydz remix) and you'll get it on Mouseville records

good call man! great tune!

good call man! great tune!

Anytime my friend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gsparx

for some reason that intro clogs up my computer so i can't see what happens at the end. i notice the main beatport site is still the same.
    PLEASE tell me they're going to change that colour scheme!
    http://www.djdownload.com/ is a far more pleasant shopping experience for so many reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Have been a big fan of Beatport for years, love the UI, but yea it could do with some upgrades. I'm liking the player history - very handy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

look forward to this coming out. i love beatport but the player sucks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Lads, which site do yis find is best for price? I'm only starting to get into downloading tracks now. I'm hearing a lot about Beatport, is that the best?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Porkpie wrote: »
    Lads, which site do yis find is best for price? I'm only starting to get into downloading tracks now. I'm hearing a lot about Beatport, is that the best?
    To be honest I wouldn't know - it's the only site I use! I tried a few times looking for tracks before on other sites, but they didn't have them, so that put me off. I'm using Soulseek a lot these days as well though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

as far as selection and navigation beatport is the best. price wise i'm not sure. they did drop their prices there a while back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gsparx

djdownload is cheaper. they may not have everything beatport has but they seem to have most stuff. you can sample the whole track there too and the quality of the samples are higher than beatport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Cheers! Will try both of 'em!

Wouldnt know of any other mate,
    only use beatport, i know theres loads of other downloading sites but i just really like beatport the prices have gone up a little bit but still worth every penny,
    there selection of tracks and quality of them could not possibly be beatin IMO

Beatport all the way!!!

Advertisement