Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot phone for Xmas 08?

• 13-12-2008 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Was contemplating a change of phone for the new year. Had a look at the samsung omnia and htc touch hd. Both of which look quite nice, but ive had mixed reviews even though the htc scores higher its about 150 euro more. So i'm wondering does it the small advantage over the samsung justify the price. Anybody here own any of the above? I heard that an update for the samsung really gets rid of any lagging or touch screen issues. cant anyone else recommend a good touch screen phone with decent camera? I currently own nokia n95

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

LG Renoir proving popular.

Maybe wait for the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I've used the samsung omnia and can't get on with the touch screen at all. Cameras decent though. I have no problem with the touch screen on the iPhone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

touch screen slabs without buttons are all the rage this Giftmas.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

sony ericson c905 prehaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

sony ericson c905 prehaps?

Just got this today, looks good so far, camera is superb.

• Advertisement
Advertisement