Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Ireland to withdraw "333" customer care number - Comreg required!

• 13-12-2008 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

I was browsing around the ComReg website and stumbled across this document:

http://www.comreg.ie/_fileupload/publications/ComReg0886.pdf

Quite interesting:

Notification to Hutchison 3G Ireland Limited of
    non-compliance regarding use of a number
    which has not been allocated to it
    Document No: 08/86
    Date: 03 November 2008

Seems Comreg's annoyed that 3's been allocating numbers to itself that might clash with national allocations i.e. the "333" number

Interestingly, they're also the only network that doesn't support 08X 5 XXX XXXX voicemail access either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

three are in big **** with the comreg lately. i had a customer in one day and she was onto comreg complaining about service with 3 and them, ripping her off. I thought it would go nowhere literally 24 hours later the customers contract with 3 was cancelled with a full refund. Back room chat suggests they get a hard time off comreg on a regular bases.. Good enough for them anyway shower of cun.ts

Advertisement