Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domino's Pizza for Tralee!!

Options
  • 13-12-2008 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭

Just see that Bord Pleanala has granted permission for Domino's Pizza to open in the new building at junction of Matt Talbot Road/Pembroke St (next to Thai restaurant). For some reason, Tralee Town council had previously permission for it so it was appealed. It said it will create 25 jobs which is not bad in these times. I like their pizzas and they have the best choice of any of the pizza chains so hope it does well!

http://www.pleanala.ie/casenum/229352.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

This is mighty news! I've gotten sick of Four Star lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Ahh...i feel another few pounds going on..!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rebel girl

Dominos has by far the best pizza and a fab selection of bases

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

ongarboy wrote: »
    Just see that Bord Pleanala has granted permission for Domino's Pizza to open in the new building at junction of Matt Talbot Road/Pembroke St (next to Thai restaurant). For some reason, Tralee Town council had previously permission for it so it was appealed. It said it will create 25 jobs which is not bad in these times.

I might get the sniff of a pizza and change the menu before I go to the Thai takeaway, but I don't think so. The food in the Thai place is superb.

Interesting how an bord pleanala overturned the town councils decision..

Wonder what the deal was there..
    and sliding off topic.
    .... i agree with Donna,if its tralee related,stick it in the thread,thats what its there for.:)

Does 440hz look in here anymore since the defection to corcaigh,come to think of it iv never seen any of the other mods in the box post here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

When did this place open?

SLAP :rolleyes:
    mystic86 wrote: »
    When did this place open?
    - OK OK - now you can go back to sleep :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

what about an answer to my question??

I guess around a year ago at least by now.

Go back to old posts in Tralee thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement