Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Artists With Attitude TAWA

Options
  • 13-12-2008 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

hi guys I have got at least 14 tattoos (lost count at this stage and I have to say there are some nice sound tattoos artists around but on the other hand I have encountered the most arrogant mutha ****as i have ever come across on a few occasions

there is a certain rude ignorant moody **** that works in temple bar who has a chip on his shoulder, (i don’t want to mention names but anyone that sort of knows that tattoo scene will know who im talking about)

has any body come across any similar Arrogant tat artists??? That has put you off ever going to them or there studio?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

hi guys I have got at least 14 tattoos (lost count at this stage and I have to say there are some nice sound tattoos artists around but on the other hand I have encountered the most arrogant mutha ****as i have ever come across on a few occasions

there is a certain rude ignorant moody **** that works in temple bar who has a chip on his shoulder, (i don’t want to mention names but anyone that sort of knows that tattoo scene will know who im talking about)

has any body come across any similar Arrogant tat artists??? That has put you off ever going to them or there studio?
    Yeah, there is a certain piercing/tattoo studio in Dublin that I avoid like the plague, not because they're work is bad, but because they're o rude and up their own ass. This is in every type of buissness though, be it accounting, art, computers ect ect...

I just make a mental note to stay clear of these places.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i've found it here in christchurch too, there's a fair few local studios, but while checkin them out, came across some really really nice guys, but there was one bigger, more reputable studio, and just filled with egotistical assholes.

got the skills n stuff, but i wouldnt wana sit there with them for the few hours it's gonna take to get my ink done, would rather be in there with someone whose presence im comfortable in, and who's gonna do a good job and communicate with me over how it's done.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Know exactly what you mean.
    There's piercing place in temple bar that are probably better than where i get my stuff done, but just because i can't stand the people who work there i wouldn't dream of going in there.

Really sucks, i said something about this a while ago, in a thread that has since been locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

imho

too many people get into tattooing because they don't want to work for someone else, they want to be a rockstar.

So they bum about for a while, and once in tattooing, they don't do anything else.

these eejits need a nice few months working a check out or flipping burgers to sort that attitude problem out, and see how fast they roll their eyes at tattooing kanjis or dealing with the public in future...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Im the same wouldnt go back to a certain place because of the guys attitude.Even though the place is great but he turned me right off.I had it booked about a week went in and waited till he was finished.Next thing hes going outht e door with his friend and the receptionist told him he dad me booked.Well the face on him,he soent the entire time talking to hid friend and not making any effort to talk to me.That felt like the longest session in my life.Id never go back there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement