Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petition to the Minister of Justice

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

signed

• Registered Users Posts: 20 motojohn

signed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Thanx to everyone that put there names up for this. between all the sites it was on 265 names my fingers are to the bone :) cheers guys and girls!!! Mods u can lock this thread now

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

fair fúcks to this lad for all his effort and to anyone who had a go at him re: politics:

fúck ye all, i hope ye get nothin but stripped gears & busted valves this christmas, you miserable cun ts :pac:

the energy ye spend sending insulting PMs or what ever would have been so better spent actually doing something constructive for the sport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 DavDav

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Thanx to everyone that put there names up for this. between all the sites it was on 265 names my fingers are to the bone :) cheers guys and girls!!! Mods u can lock this thread now

Fair play ta ya man fair play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Frank the Manc banned for a month as per my warning earlier in the thread, I expect no more comments on politics etc again on this thread.

Stone Cold do you want this thread kept open so you can update it or will I close it and you can start another if you get a response?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

gandalf wrote: »
    Frank the Manc banned for a month as per my warning earlier in the thread, I expect no more comments on politics etc again on this thread.

Stone Cold do you want this thread kept open so you can update it or will I close it and you can start another if you get a response?
    you can close it now gandalf

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Cheers Stone Cold I look forward to the response.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement