Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bad experience with micra drivers

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

CDfm wrote: »
    can we be misogynist on this thread:D

no

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Merc/BMW drivers are the worsr though.

Lets not forget the Audi A4 drivers, Was on the M1 today (yes, in my micra) and a convoy consisting of a C or E class Merc, a BMW 3 series and an Audi A4 absolutely flew by me...all up each others arses! Easily going 140-150.

Damn German Car Drivers

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Lets not forget the Audi A4 drivers, Was on the M1 today (yes, in my micra) and a convoy consisting of a C or E class Merc, a BMW 3 series and an Audi A4 absolutely flew by me...all up each others arses! Easily going 140-150.

Damn German Car Drivers

I'm sure if your car could, you would:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Grahamo999 wrote: »

Damn German Car Drivers

Happens to me a lot whilst drivng between Cork and Fermoy (I drive an Astra).Why is it nearly always BMWs, Mercs & Audis???? Do they think they have a devine right to drive above the speed limit? Rant over! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

You know what ...I'm going to be a dictator tonight.

I'm going to close this thread ...for no other reason that I can ...and because I'm sick of it.

Stupid thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement