Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery life on Lg Ku990

• 13-12-2008 7:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭

Got this phone two days ago and am dissapointed at the battery life,only barely getting one day out of it,i didnt use the camera today only a few messages and about 10 mins on mobile yet at 6-30pm am down to just one bar.Anybody else got that problem?
    I also was sold a 4gb mini disk with phone,did i read somewhere that camera wont except more than 2gb .
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭decies

Surely somebody must have this phone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Whilst the handset in question doesn't have a fantastic battery life, your getting a very short period of time out of it. It could be possible that you have a defective battery. The other question is, what is your usage of the handset like? Do you use alot of data or have push email switched on? Do you play games or use any function of the phone which could result in the screen being on? The backlight/screen is the biggest drawer of power from a battery. I'd also suggest you switch off 3g if you don't use it.

i read on net that it can take up to 7 full charges to get your battery up to speed :rolleyes:

Is eight pm have two bars lol.
    Also just read that if you have a case with a magnetic catch on it(i bought it with the phone!!!) that will effect the camera zoom which has magnets in it,thereby draining battery.will try tomorrow without carrying case how i get on!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Most phone cams have software zooms so that's probably not true, but the Viewty does have a big touchscreen, BAM, turn down the brightness of it and the other suggestions above.

I was going to get this phone in BKK when it was out last year (lol time flies), I only had it in my hand for a few mins but it seemed cool (except for the earphones, bleagh) but I waited for the SE G900 instead.

• Advertisement
Advertisement