Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA SA or GTA LC?

• 13-12-2008 7:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭

Which one, I'm thinkin of gettin it, GTA IV is a no at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fluffysierra

SA, it's even better than IV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Vice City, best so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

SA, it's even better than IV

Bang on the money.

While Vice City is a damm good game, SA takes that damm good game and adds so much more to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

You should be able to pick up Vice City for peanuts anyway, given its age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Stephen wrote: »
    You should be able to pick up Vice City for peanuts anyway, given its age.

Might even get both if there goin' for nothing.

• Advertisement

SA is incredible. VC is good fun though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

S.A

Great game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

S.A. there is just so much to do. Keep meaning do download it on live. Must do it over Xmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Out of the two ya said I'd go for San Andreas any day of the week. IV is the best out of the lot of them though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

seanybiker wrote: »
    Out of the two ya said I'd go for San Andreas any day of the week. IV is the best out of the lot of them though.

IV may have the best gfx but it has the worst gameplay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 fluffysierra

Totally agree with the last post. IV was a bit of a let down after the improvements from III to Vice to SA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Venom wrote: »
    IV may have the best gfx but it has the worst gameplay.
    I enjoy the gameplay to be honest. Ah sure we ban all vote the same, it be boring then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Haven't gotten my hands on IV yet, didn't like San Andreas at all. Vice City for the victory.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

Vice City, without a doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭yomamasflavour

Hmm.. I'm definitely more of a fan of San Andreas, the Hydro was legend, as for the gang wars.. need I say any more?

Definitely the best gta by far.

Gta4 is okay, I thought it was way too easy - there wasn't one mission I had to repeat with the exception of the last mission where it was due to a bug in the game (helicopter kept landing in the water)

That and the fact there is NOTHING left to do, nothing at all, which kinda sucks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Ok, I'm close to making my decision, but I still feel the graphics in Liberty City are suerior, which makes up for its possibly poor gameplay. Anyone wanna persuade me out of it?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Simple

GTAIII for its originality and radio
    GTA VC for the story+character
    GTA SA for the shear size of the game
    and obviously GTA 4 because of online play and graphics................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

vc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

San Andreas FTW!

this debate is completely blown out of the water by GTA4 multipler mode. sheer bloody mayhem- i FREAKIN LOVE IT!!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

san andreas is miles better than vice city. i think VC is the black sheep in the GTA family tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

VC is the best for all-round gameplay, scenery, humour etc.

I used to use a ramp to jump on one of the buildings than blow the ****e out of passing traffic. Cops would turn up, then army trucks, then tanks... jump down, steal tank, stash in garage and use for vigilante missions.

GTAIV is too realistic, doesn't allow this sort of mayhem. OTOH you can get a great chase off the cops on two or three stars - quite thrilling and exciting... I've played VS and SA looooong after I've finished all the missions though.

Not sure the same will be true of IV. It's kinda boring outside the missions...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I'd pick up both VC & SA dude, I enjoy playing both of them frequently while listening to Fun Lovin' Criminals in a suit sipping scotch and such... Fun laid back, there cheap because of their age, and together they'd probably cost less than GTAIV itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Rizzla King

gta sa was for me the best game I've ever played on the playstation 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

SA sucked. Get 3:D Or if thats not an option get VC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I never understood people who say "SA sucks" or something to that affect. Their excuse for saying it is bogus anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

SA FTW!!!! Although I should add that I have yet to play IV yet.. Close call between VC and SA though!

Advertisement