Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Christmas

Options
  • 13-12-2008 8:27pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any bookies online or otherwise giving odds on a white christmas? Just for the craic.

Cowboy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Any bookies online or otherwise giving odds on a white christmas? Just for the craic.

Cowboy

They all would have it I assume

I just checked PP White Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Don't bet on Dublin, no chance. Check the weather forum for Xmas weather talk.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Nice one. Thanks for that. Like I said its just for a bit of craic. no more than €5 punt. :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Banker

Easy money for the bookies every year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

anyone who backed this got paid out with PP according to todays paper!!!!!!!!

dotsflan wrote: »

What do you mean? which paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

dotsflan wrote: »

Really, what suckers!

Not a hope of snow this Christmas unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

i read it in yesterdays star! id imagine its just another publicity stunt by PP, dont think there was many on it anyhow, paper said hundreds of bets in ireland and england so it wont break PP's wallet to badly:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

Good aul Paddy Power is never slow to take advantage of a bit of free publicity alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭cson

They do the oul publicity stunt thing quite well PP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

if you want better odds than PP you can get 10-1 on betfair (Special bets section)

Browney7 wrote: »
    Good aul Paddy Power is never slow to take advantage of a bit of free publicity alright.

Ha ha they sure do.

Advertisement