Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Bond partworks

Options
  • 13-12-2008 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

I always buy ones with a car theme. This time round Ive bought most of the James Bond Car Collection. The price in sterling is 7.99 which contains a magazine with 16 pages and a model car in a diorama. The price in Irish Euros is 11.95. Some of these back issues can be found in some newsagents at half price, kool at 6-7 euro, or even better one time when Eason were selling them at 1.99 each, so good i bought the whole lot (6). But dont buy in Dunnes stores, its a whopping 15.06 cent! explantations given were that it was due to tax and customs increases......even though its still priced in the UK at 7.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

G Luxel wrote: »
    I always buy ones with a car theme. This time round Ive bought most of the James Bond Car Collection. The price in sterling is 7.99 which contains a magazine with 16 pages and a model car in a diorama. The price in Irish Euros is 11.95. Some of these back issues can be found in some newsagents at half price, kool at 6-7 euro, or even better one time when Eason were selling them at 1.99 each, so good i bought the whole lot (6). But dont buy in Dunnes stores, its a whopping 15.06 cent! explantations given were that it was due to tax and customs increases......even though its still priced in the UK at 7.99

Magazines/Newpapers in the UK are VAT free. 21.5% here.

Advertisement